Author: svenhjol ❘ 4 hours ago ❘ 69,189 views
Charm Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 is a mod for Minecraft inspired by the Quark mod in that it is designed to enhance the vanilla game experience without compromising its gameplay style. It does not need Quark in order to work, but adds some extra functionality if Quark is present.
Charm offers 60 additional small features to the game, each of which can be enabled, disabled or changed via the main configuration file. Each feature belongs to a “module” which can be enabled or disabled too. Use the navigation bar above to find out more about the features in each module.
Some highlights features:
- Improved village decorations – villages can generate in more biomes.
- Abandoned crates of loot to be found while exploring underground.
- Barrels and lanterns adapted from Minecraft 1.14.
- New totems to help you explore and battle.
- More wolf and cat textures.
- Illusioners and Vindicators roam in Roofed Forests.
- Lots of tiny changes to the vanilla experience.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Charm Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.3