Author: ben_mkiv ❘ 13 hours ago ❘ 7,938 views
CreeperFix Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 allows setting what kind of damage Creepers do to the world.
Config file to select what will not be affected by Creeper Explosions:
- Blocks, Itemframes, Paintings (default)
- Ground Items (default)
- Animals/Villagers (default)
- Hostile Mobs
The author made this mod because disabling mobGriefing gamerule breaks stuff like villager breeding and sheeps not causing block updates from eating grass (which some might need for wool farms)
Note for Multiplayer: This mod is only required on the server-side and works fine with vanilla clients.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
CreeperFix Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.1
For Minecraft 1.16.3