Author: wilechaote ❘ 4 hours ago ❘ 96,989 views
Engineer’s Decor Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 adds cosmetic blocks for the engineer’s workshop, factory, and home. The mod has its focus on non-functional, decorative blocks. If anyhow possible, no tile entities or user interactions are used.
- Clinker bricks: Slightly darker and more colorful version of the vanilla brick block. Eight position-dependent texture variations are implemented to make the wall look more “alive”. Crafted 3×3 with a brick block in the center and any combination of bricks and nether bricks around (actually, anything where the ore dictionary says it’s a “brick ingot”). Higher explosion resistance than the vanilla brick wall. Also available as stairs, crafted as usual. There is a reverse recipe to get three clinker brick blocks back from four stairs.
- Rebar (steel) reinforced concrete: Expensive but creeper-proof. Crafted 3×3 from four concrete blocks and five steel rods. Texture design oriented at the IE concrete, slightly darker, eight (position dependent) random texture variations with rust traces. Also as stairs with the usual stairs recipe.
- Concrete wall and rebar concrete wall: Solid barrier design walls (not like vanilla walls). Crafted 3×3 with six blocks (the usual wall-recipe).
- Slag bricks: Gray-brownish brick, also eight texture variations. Crafted 3×3 from slag in the center and any kind of bricks (“brick ingot”) around. Has a higher explosion resistance than the vanilla brick wall. Also available stairs, also with the reverse recipe.
- Treated wood ladder: Crafted 3×3 with the known ladder pattern, items are treated wood sticks.
- Metal rung ladder: Industrial wall-fixed ladder with horizontal bent rods. Crafted 3×3 with five iron or steel rods in a “U” pattern.
- Staggered metal steps: Industrial wall-fixed sparse ladder with steps in a zip pattern. Crafted 3×3 with six iron or steel rods in a zip pattern.
- Treated wood table: Four leg table made out of treated wood. Crafted 3×3 with three treated wood slabs and four treated wood poles. Guess the pattern.
- Treated wood pole: Pole fragment that can be placed in all directions. It does intentionally not connect to posts, fences, etc – just a straight pole. Can be used e.g. for structural support or wire relay post, where the height of the IE wire posts does not match.
- More to come slowly but steadily.
Adds cosmetic blocks for the engineer’s workshop, factory, and home.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Engineer’s Decor Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.13.2
For Minecraft 1.14.2
For Minecraft 1.14.3
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.1
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.1
For Minecraft 1.16.2
For Minecraft 1.16.3