Author: 1LotS ❘ 59 mins ago ❘ 69,570 views
LB Photo Realism Resource Pack 1.16.1/1.15.2 for Minecraft is a photo-realistic themed Pack based on the previous work of Scuttles (LB Photo Realism). “Reloaded” version is very different from the original, while the OG was created to appease the insatiable hunger toward making this game as realistic as possible, Reload is looking to elevate that experience to the next level. Based on what started as a compilation of other mods became a new texture pack of its own and one of the first HD Realistic Resource Pack ever created, LB Reload won’t disappoint you in term of execution to make your game as beautiful and realistic as possible. Unlike like its predecessor, Reload has been optimized a bit to be more compatible with modern PCs specs and only has one resolution option of 128x but it will definitely impress you with its high-quality in detailing. The 1.14.3 version is working in progress and will soon be released so stay tuned.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
LB Photo Realism Reload Resource Pack 1.16.3/1.15.2 Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.13.2/1.12.2
for Minecraft 1.16.3/1.15.2