Author: Tschipp, Purplicious_Cow ❘ 11 hours ago ❘ 251,799 views
Carry On Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 allows you to pick up Blocks and carry them around with you.
Ever wonder why you can carry a stack of 64 empty chests in your pocket, but you can’t move a filled one with your bare hands? Well, this mod is for you.
This is a simple mod that improves game interaction by allowing players to pick up, carry, and place single block Tile Entities (such as Chests, Furnaces, Droppers, Hoopers, and your favorite machines from other Tech Mods) using only their empty hands. No items (or pickaxes) required. States, meta data, inventory and NBT data are retained. It also allows you to carry around smaller mobs.
Carrying a Item Repairer from Actually Additions
Carrying a Chest from Vanilla Minecraft
Carrying a Wolf
How it works:
- Sneak + Right-Click (with Empty Hands) on any Tile Entity or mob to lift and carry.
- Right-Click to place.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Carry On Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.1/1.12
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.13.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.2
For Minecraft 1.16.3