Author: SuperMartijn642 ❘ 21 hours ago ❘ 53,959 views
Moving Elevators Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 allows you to build real moving elevators! These elevators will move you as well as other entities on the platform to multiple floors at the press of a button! The platform can have different sizes and can move at different speeds!
- The Elevator Controller will be your button panel at every floor!
- Right-click a side without buttons to change the platform size and speed
- Right-click the middle button to request the platform and use the other two to move up and down
- Right-click with a block to disguise the Elevator Controller as that block
- The Elevator Display shows the different floors and current elevator position
- Right-click the current floor to request the platform and use the other buttons to go to different floors
- Right-click with a block to disguise the Elevator Display as that block
Creating an Elevator:
- 1. Craft at least 2 Elevator Controllers
- 2. Place the first Elevator Controller where you want your elevator
- 3. Right-Click on a side of the Elevator Controller that has no buttons
- 4. Set your desired platform size and speed
- 5. Gather the blocks for your platform
- 6. Place the blocks one block lower than the Elevator Controller in front of the side with the buttons
- 7. Place the other Elevator Controllers above or below the first one and facing the same direction
- 8. Use the middle button to request the platform and the other two to move up or down
Adding an Elevator Display:
- 1. Craft 1 or 2 Elevator Displays
- 2. Place the first Elevator Display on top of an Elevator Controller
- 3. (Optional) Place the second Elevator Display on top of the first one for an extra tall display
- 4. Use the button for the current floor to request the platform and use the other buttons to go to different floors
Disguising an Elevator Controller or Elevator Display:
- 1. Hold the block you want to use as a disguise in your hand
- 2. Right-Click one of the sides of the Elevator Controller or Elevator Display without buttons
Removing the disguise from an Elevator Controller or Elevator Display
- 1. Grab an empty hand
- 2. Shift-Right-Click one of the sides of the Elevator Controller or Elevator Display without buttons
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Moving Elevators Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.1
For Minecraft 1.16.2
For Minecraft 1.16.3