Author: Ellpeck ❘ 9 hours ago ❘ 15,739 views
Nature’s Aura Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 is a mod about collecting, using and replenishing the Aura naturally present in the world to create useful devices and unique mechanics.
Drain and replenish the Aura that is naturally present everywhere in the world and use it to your advantage: Create magical blocks and natural items to help you with your projects, or make use of the effects that too much (or too little) Aura in the environment around you creates.
The Ritual of the Forest is a way of creating magical items using the power of nature.
The Natural Altar collects Aura from the environment to use for the creation of new materials like Infused Iron.
The Extraneous Firestarter is a way of using Aura to your benefit: It collects it from the world and powers a furnace without needing any fuel.
There are a lot of ways of creating Aura and feeding it back into the environment. Here, the Herbivorous Absorber is shown. Of course, Nature’s Aura also adds means to automate procedures like this.
Creating an excess amount of Aura in the environment can cause positive environmental effects to occur, like this Vegetational Increase.
Of course, having too little Aura in an area has negative effects on the environment. Here, Natural Decay is occuring.
The Book of Natural Aura guides players through the mod and its mechanics, slowly revealing more information about the mod by unlocking Advancements.
To create this book, simply combine the following items in any shape. All other recipes required in the mod will then be visible within it.
Baubles Mod (Optional)
Just Enough Items Mod (Optional)
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Patchouli Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Nature’s Aura Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.3