Map types: Trivia
Author: Liontack ❘ 8 hours ago ❘ 77 views
[Liontack’s] Differences 1 is a trivia map created by Liontack. This is definitely the place you would go to find a rule breaker. Another gameplay issue was the meta hints. The first meta hint sheep makes it more clear what the riddle is about. A big issue that is fixed is that all items were gradually disappearing. This would make several riddles not playable.
The map is made for one player only, so you should not try a two-player option or the game may break. The beetroot should be easier to find, and many of the smaller bugs have been fixed. Feedbacks are encouraged as the creator is very keen on reading for improvements.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
[Liontack’s] Differences 1 Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.15.x