Map types: Parkour
Author: Hybrid Posts ❘ 3 hours ago ❘ 14 views
Minecraft Championship Practice Parkour Remake is a parkour map that was created by Hybrid Posts. It isn’t 100% accurate but guarantees to bring you on a nostalgic trip down the memory lane. The jumps are accurate but there are no decorations besides the islands, so this map fits players who prefer simplicity. The creator made this in 3 days, which has a working timer, checkpoints, and a cool resource pack to add to the feel. The amazing minds at Noxcrew made the original, but this map is a brilliant deliverer.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Minecraft Championship Practice Parkour Remake Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.15.x and 1.16.x