Author: ItsStitchyYT ❘ 44 mins ago ❘ 33,013 views
ByteCraft Resource Pack 1.16.4/1.15.2 for Minecraft will embrace the game in a prettier and a much more delightful way. The Pack as a combination is quite stable, it doesn’t go out of its way to achieve some groundbreaking ostentatious textures, but it’s still great enough to keep the players intrigued. It’s one of the themed Pack that is not overwhelmingly intricate; it’s simple yet pleasant. Standing out for its gorgeous, condensed art style and energetic colors. It is most fitting for survival game mode but also works for creative and other methods as well. It’s might be a little too great for ByteCraft to stay at the Resolution of 8x, almost unimaginable for the author to put so many features despite having such limited to achieve with.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
ByteCraft Resource Pack 1.16.4/1.15.2 Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.16.4/1.15.2