Map types: Horror
Author: Eline_Los ❘ 7 hours ago ❘ 12 views
Contracted Wolf is a horror map which was created by Eline_Los. The loss of someone’s soul is painful for you. Unfortunately, the lost soul was scattered in the unknown forest, and five of the six objects carried part of the soul. This is a contract written to you by the hell land waiter, It’s just that this contract goes against Azrael. What you’re going to do is fulfill the contract, go to the world and find the five items, and that your ability is limited, and you need to find your own food to appease your hunger. You’re just a contracted wolf, and in the event of an accident, the contract will fail.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Contracted Wolf Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.15.x