Map types: Parkour
Author: Tobias Ocula ❘ 1 min ago ❘ 0 views
Parkour Your Way Up is a parkour map that was created by Tobias Ocula. This map is where you need to parkour higher and higher, from Y 0 to Y 256. It has 4 different sections: underground, tree, sky, and space. If you are familiar with the creator’s previous map, you will find this one very different as it is actually accomplishable and not extremely difficult as those. The average parkour player should be able to complete this map, within the timeframe of 20 to 30 minutes. Difficulty dropped, but the fun level remains!
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Parkour Your Way Up MapDownload Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.x