Author: Mojang Studios ❘ 34 mins ago ❘ 5 views
Minecraft 1.17 Snapshot 20w46a adds Powder Snow, snow in cauldrons, freezing damage, frosty hearts, the bundle tool tip preview and much more.
- Added powder snow.
- The range in which a lightning rod attracts lightning has been doubled.
- Copper blocks are now crafted from four copper ingots.
- Sky color now varies smoothly when moving between different biomes.
- Buttons that change value (like Difficulty) can now be controlled with mouse wheel.
- Clicking on button that changes value while holding shift key changes to previous value.
- “Debug” world type can now be accessed while holding alt key (was shift).
- Powder Snow is a trap block that causes any entity that walks into it to sink in it.
- You can pick up and place powder snow with a bucket.
- Wear leather boots to prevent yourself from sinking into powder snow blocks.
- Leave a cauldron outside in falling snow and it will fill with powder snow.
- Standing in powder snow will slowly freeze an entity.
- Once frozen, freeze damage is done every few seconds to the frozen entity.
- Each piece of leather armor worn causes an entity to freeze more slowly.
- Wearing a full set of leather armor prevents freezing entirely.
- Cut copper.
- Lightning rod.
- Amethyst block.
- Budding amethyst block.
- Tinted glass.
- Candle item icons.
- Copper ingot item icon.
- Amethyst shard item icon.
- Bundle item icon.
How to install:
- To install the snapshot, open up the Minecraft Launcher and enable snapshots in the “Launch Options” tab.
- Snapshots can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Minecraft 1.17 Snapshot 20w46a Download Links:
Server: Download from Server 1