Author: McJty ❘ 3 hours ago ❘ 32,650 views
RFTools Control Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 is an addon mod for RFTools which adds automation control using a visual grid based programming language. Using opcodes that you arrange in a grid you can move items around, control redstone, check energy (RF) and so on. You can access regular inventories but this mod also supports direct access to a storage scanner controlled system.
The two main blocks in this mod are the programmer which is used to create programs and the processor that executes those programs. Networking is also provided.
RFTools Base Mod (For Minecraft 1.15.2+)
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge, McJtyLib and RFTools Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
RFTools Control Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.12.1/1.12
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.2
For Minecraft 1.16.4