Map types: Puzzle
Author: MineatomTR ❘ 1 min ago ❘ 0 views
Find Your Wallet is a puzzle map which was created by MineatomTR. You were having a boring day as usual, going from home to work. It’s all the same. But one day you ended up somewhere that wasn’t familiar. To simply put, it is a dimension that didn’t make sense. How are you going to get out? And adding to your panic and confusion, you reach your hand over to your pants, but, where’s your wallet? It’s not in your pocket! Your goal will be to find it, as it holds the key to your car, without which you cannot get home!
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Find Your Wallet Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.x