Map types: Survival
Author: CraftersForge ❘ 1 hour ago ❘ 9 views
Skyblock Infinite is a survival map that was designed by CraftersForge. This map has 27 islands in total, 20 in the overworld and 7 in the nether. The end has not been modified. Almost every island has custom terrain, custom houses, and custom mobs. The spawn island that you first spawn in is technically not an island because you cannot place/break any blocks on that island. When you are ready to start the game, head over to the start sign and click the button and you will spawn on the home island. But remember one mistake could mean that you would have to start over. In order to really complete the game, you must find a dragon head in the end and take it to the overworld.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Skyblock Infinite Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.x