Author: Flanks255 ❘ 1 hour ago ❘ 92,115 views
Simply Light Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 is a small mod, it adds a handful of simple lamp blocks. All lamps are simple blocks, no tile entities involved.
- Full block, Redstone reactive lamps.
- Half-slab style rotatable lamps.
- Quarter-block panel style, rotatable lamps.
- Fixtures for walls/ceilings/floors.
- Simple Light bulb style fixtures.
- Edge lighting strips that morph to fit against walls.
Slab lamps, and panel lamps
Redstone reactive full block lamps, Normal (Left), Inverted (Right)
Edge lights morph to fit the walls next to the walls next to them.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Simply Light Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.1
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.1
For Minecraft 1.16.2
For Minecraft 1.16.3
For Minecraft 1.16.4