Author: Skaliber ❘ 33 mins ago ❘ 28 views
Caelesti Resource Pack 1.16.4/1.15.2 is a vanilla reliant version of the original game as it focuses more on improving the sceneries of the core art rather than implementing something explosive and out of this world. With Caelesti, players will realize that the environment around them is more lively, especially the flowers. The author of Caelesti took extra time to polish them to the the state of flawless, making the atmosphere seems to be a dreamlike scenario. As players descend to the Nether, it is even more interesting as most the biomes down here are being overtaken by the nature. Such action of mother nature resulted in a complete revamping of a place we once referred to as the hell equivilant of Minecraft.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Caelesti Resource Pack 1.16.4/1.15.2 Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.16.4/1.15.2