Author: glisco03 ❘ 1 hour ago ❘ 54 views
The Conjuring Mod 1.16.4 implements into the game a brand new system to spawn powerful roguelike mobs. Despite its precursor being a very simple Mob spawner, the Conjurer has involved into something quite complex yet balance to be a substitute of its outdated counterpart. To commence, players will have to perform a ritual, which is rumored to capture ones’ souls. Gather a Soul Funnel, four Blackstone Pedestals (Optional), a Soul Sand and atleast one Empty Conjuring Focus. In the subsequent stage, players will have to sneak-right-click the Soul Funnel with an empty hand to summon the particles, which guide you to the Pedestals placements. After that, put inside the Funnel a Soul Sand and an Empty Conjuring Focus. Finally, lure a mob you want to capture into the center then active it with the Conjuring Scepter to extract its soul.
- A New ritual conflating with a plethora of new items was added into the game.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press “Install.”
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.
The Conjuring Mod 1.16.4 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.4