1 min ago ❘ 0 views
AncientCraft Mod 1.15.2 introduces into the game a device, which upon activation can bring the players back to the Ancient Time, right amidst the battle between the Rome and the rebellious knight. Do whatever it takes to survive in such troubling time, either joining a faction to fight off their counterpart or collect commodities from the constant battles that incur between these two factions to sell off for merchant. As you do these activities, you’ll get to observe an epic large scale battle, beautiful sceneries and huge castles that are protected by the most skillful archers. Be aware though, you can’t take on a whole army alone even with the best equipment in the game.
- Craft the Time Machine and travel back to the Ancient Time.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
AncientCraft Mod 1.15.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.15.2