Author: mr_ch0c0late1 ❘ 3 hours ago ❘ 48 views
Icons Resource Pack 1.17/1.16.4 accommodates a new look for the Menu UI of the game, making them fresh and joyful to look at everytime you launch your game. Every single option in the game will now have an icon next to it, indicates its functionality in a adorable way. Icons is definitely a must-have Pack simply due to its simplicity. If you plan on playing this game for a very long time, and we bet you will, installing icons as one of your Packs is a must-do. Flex your new menu to your friends, tell your momma about it or whatever, just remember to appreciate the little details in the game.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Icons Resource Pack 1.17/1.16.4 Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.17/1.16.4