Author: Globox_Z ❘ 8 hours ago ❘ 2,045 views
RpgZ Mod 1.16.4/1.16.2 implements a new system to loot, which was inspired by many RPG games. One of the most interesting aspects about RPG is that, upon defeating a hostile entity, you’ll be rewarded with the items on the them. Upon looking further, we realize that the satisfying part lies in the fact that the players were allowed to see dozen of monsters’ rotten corpses and freely loot from it. This Mod was created to recreate such moment in gaming that was once the gold standard for gamers all around the world. From now on, enemies will fall after losing their battle, allowing you to not only celebrate your victory with style and momentum, but also further immerse you into the world of Minecraft RPG.
- RPG-like Looting System implemented into the game.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press “Install.”
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.
RpgZ Mod 1.16.4/1.16.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.2
For Minecraft 1.16.4