Author: caz_fps ❘ 47 mins ago ❘ 16 views
Lamps Mod 1.15.2 is quite simple and straightforward in its implements. Light has invariably been an essential aspect of the game. Without light, players won’t be able to explore the mine, travel to the Nether or even walking through the overworld in the night time. In this version of Minecraft, however, light source might seems lacklusting due to limited options when it comes to items that can be used as a guiding beacon. Therefore, despite the fact that players can already choose from a variety of light sources to utilize such as Torches, Original Lamps, and Glowstone, etc,… Players still find them to be quite bland and boring from time to time. With the additional light sources that Lamps Mod implemented, players will be satisfied with how unique and aesthetic their new beacon are, as we now have different themes for each of the Lamps. Thus establishing a personality for these special items, making your gaming experience more amazing.
- A Plethora of Lamps was added into the game.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Lamps Mod 1.15.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.15.2