Author: Devil02 ❘ 9 hours ago ❘ 32,843 views
RealCraft Resource Pack 1.15.2/1.14.4 for Minecraft isn’t just another Default-like pack. It doesn’t really hype up the Pack all that much, but it does actually make Minecraft significantly better. The pack brings many great and effective changes to the game, making the world of Minecraft smoother but not really altering the core art that much or in any major way. It also has had a lot of their noise removed, the colors are more vibrant and considered better than vanilla Minecraft. On top of adding detail, though, RealCraft also removes noise from the textures and, this is actually among the pack’s biggest highlights because noise is something that can be quite a difficult to entirely withdraw from textures, especially while simultaneously adding more detail to them.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
RealCraft Resource Pack 1.15.2/1.14.4 Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.15.2/1.14.4