Author: Mapper ❘ 15 hours ago ❘ 68,952 views
EmbellishCraft Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 is a Minecraft Forge mod that adds decorative blocks and items. EmbellishCraft adds many decorative blocks to allow you more creativity in your buildings! Most blocks don’t have any functionality but some can be interacting with, like the chairs.
- World generation (with configurable settings) for 4 different rocks:
- • basalt (found in the bottom of the world)
- • marble (found above sea level)
- • gneiss (found around sea level)
- • slate (found a bit under sea level)
- Bricks blocks with stairs, slabs, walls and pressure plates variants
- Large bricks blocks with stairs, slabs, walls, and pressure plates variants
- Paving blocks with stairs, slabs, walls and pressure plates variants
- Tiles blocks with stairs, slabs, walls and pressure plates variants
- Wallpaper blocks with stairs and slabs variants + a variant with a plinth
- Chairs with 6 wood variants: right-click on it to the seat, sneak to leave it (not working in 1.14.4 yet)
- Terrace tables and chairs, with 6 wood variants + iron variant
- More to come!
Most crafts are done using the crafting grid, but you can also use the stonecutter to slice many blocks (bricks, cobblestones, stones, pavings…) into slab/stair/wall/pressure plate counterparts.
Use Just Enough Items to have easier access to the crafts (Note: JEI may not support stonecutter crafts yet).
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
EmbellishCraft Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.3
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.3