Author: jehkoba ❘ 4 hours ago ❘ 170,667 views
Jehkobas Fantasy Resource Pack 1.15.2/1.14.4 for Minecraft is a personal project by Zack Simon (a.k.a. Jehkoba), influenced profoundly by classic SNES JRPG’s and low-res adventure games. The Pack offers beautiful and peculiar textures. Changing many things – weapons, interface, armor, mobs, buildings, etc. By the way, if you are tired of the standard texture, be sure to download this Pack and set a new life for your game. Adapting itself with the most player-friendly resolution possible of 16x, your PC will be able to run it. It’s also a full graphic overhaul, complete with new vanilla-ready 3D models and variable textures for a number of blocks and items including crafting tables, torches, ladders, rails, doors, grass, dirt, bricks, cobblestone, and more. Text has also been changed to reflect new textures and theme.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Jehkobas Fantasy Resource Pack 1.15.2/1.14.4 Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2
for Minecraft 1.13.2
for Minecraft 1.14.4
for Minecraft 1.15.2