Author: ichttt ❘ 14 hours ago ❘ 81,240 views
MC Paint Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 adds one item, a brush. Experience the MSPaint feeling in Minecraft. With MCPaint, you can paint most blocks and draw cool art on them. You can currently only paint full non-translucent blocks. Paint your blocks the way you want them to be.
It can be crafted like a pickaxe but with wool instead of your pickaxe material at the top.
Right-click any block with the brush and a editor will pop up where you can paint it! The resolution can be changed from 8×8 tp 128×128 for a single block.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
MC Paint Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.13.2
For Minecraft 1.14.3
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.1
For Minecraft 1.16.3