Author: zabi94 ❘ 2 hours ago ❘ 6,186 views
NoMoreGlowingPots Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 has a tiny bit of ASM (Advanced Systems Manager) dark magic to remove the glowing effect from potions. Because we can’t see what potion we’re drinking. The color is hidden behind that useless glint.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge or Fabric.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
NoMoreGlowingPots Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft from 1.8 to 1.12.2
For Minecraft from 1.14.4 to 1.16.1
For Minecraft from 1.16.3