Author: LatvianModder ❘ 15 hours ago ❘ 10,691 views
How to use:
- Run the game with mod installed once. It should generate kubejs folder in your minecraft directory with example scripts. startup scripts only get run once when the game loads. Those are for registering items, setting up configs etc. Server/data scripts are loaded when you join a world, those are better for things like clearlag, displaying custom login messages and world/player related things in general.
- You can use /reload. Note: Not everything is reloadable. Some things require you to restart game, some only world, some work on fly.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
KubeJS Library 1.16.3/1.15.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.10
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.2/1.15.1
For Minecraft 1.16.1
For Minecraft 1.16.2
For Minecraft 1.16.3