Author: ReLapis ❘ 38 mins ago ❘ 6 views
LapisCore Data Pack is a central data pack for many other data packs created by ReLapis in Minecraft Vanilla. The pack creates a workbench, which can be used in other packs for custom crafting with NBT. You can find more information about the pack inside the file data/lockbox. There is also an associated resource pack so install both of them for the pack to work correctly. Download the pack from the link below and enjoy the game.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
LapisCore Data Pack & Lapis Resources Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.x