Author: Serilum ❘ 10 hours ago ❘ 16,116 views
Healing Campfire Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 is a minimalistic mod which creates an area around the campfire where players and/or passive mobs receive the regeneration effect in a configurable radius. Modded passive entities will be healed as well as long as they are not classified as “EntityClassification.Monster”. This mod is part of The Vanilla Experience Modpack.
- healingRadius (default = 16, min 1, max 64): The radius around the campfire in blocks where players receive the regeneration effect.
- effectDurationSeconds (default = 60, min 1, max 600): The duration of the regeneration effect which the campfire applies.
- healPassiveMobs (default = true): When enabled, the campfire heals passive mobs around where the radius is half the width of a bounding box.
- hideEffectParticles (default = false): When enabled, hides the particles from the regeneration effect around the campfire.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Collective Library.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Healing Campfire Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.1
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.1
For Minecraft 1.16.2
For Minecraft 1.16.3