Author: SkyBlade1978 ❘ 19 hours ago ❘ 6,531 views
Iron Age Furniture Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 implements into the game a plethora of middle-aged furniture, which players can utilize to decorate their medieval themed base. In the past, to craft a chair, the average players would have to be creative and craft disparate pieces such as stair, item frame to form a chair due to the lack of furniture in the core game. With the addition of Iron Age Furniture, however, the tantamount process will be simplified, thus stimulating players to “Medielize” their houses. Furthermore, these chairs and tables will make your RPG adventures much more immersive due to the fact that players can roleplay as a king, a knight or even as a princess. Rule over your hometown in a throne room, with one of these bad boys placed in the correct position will make you feel like you are the lord of the realm.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Iron Age Furniture Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.3
For Minecraft 1.15.2