Author: Serilum ❘ 11 hours ago ❘ 3,288 views
Edibles is a minimalistic configurable mod which makes lots of ingredients edible, after which the player receives a short status effect.
Currently works with blaze powder, glowstone dust, magma cream, and sugar:
- Blaze powder -> strength effect
- Glowstone dust -> gives entities around the glow effect
- Magma cream -> fire resistance
- Sugar -> speed effect
(By default the glow effect is 20 seconds and the others are 15 seconds. You can change this in the configuration file.)
Some of the effects of eating ingredients in action:
Eating too many ingredients in the same day will result in the player receiving the weakness effect:
The effect of eating glowstone, entities around the player will receive the glow effect and be visible through walls:
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Edibles Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.1
For Minecraft 1.16.3