Author: Acrogenous ❘ 2 hours ago ❘ 32,787 views
Plato’s Transporters Mod 1.16.3/1.16.1 implements into the game a new system, which allows the players to create their own means of transportation. Craft your own flying machine, a car, a boat at your will through a very well-constructed, yet straightforward system so that everyone could create their own vehicles. The Mod demands a hardcore level of creativity, you can create whatever you desire but we will walk you through some basic functions of how to make a vehicle works. We have these motor-parts, which includes:
- The Ship Controller: Can be used to transform your builds into a vehicle, it can also be interacted with using an empty hand or a lift jack.
- Water Float: Create a ship, 1 Float can be lifted by 20 blocks of it.
- Airship Balloon: Create an airship vehicles, 2 blocks by default can be lifted by 1 balloon.
- Wheel: A block used to create ground/carriage vehicles, 10 blocks by default can be lifted by 1 wheel.
- Control Key: Used mainly for controlling your vehicles, for water and ground the key must only be held to move the vehicle forward, for aircrafts, it must be right-clicked/used in the direction you want to go.
- Lift Jack: an item used to raise or lower the seating position of the player above the ground block.
- Disassembly Wrench: used to disassemble vehicles.
- Clearing Scythe: an item used to clear away grass and other things for boat dissasembly.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press “Install.”
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.
Plato’s Transporters Mod 1.16.3/1.16.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.1
For Minecraft 1.16.2
For Minecraft 1.16.3