1 min ago ❘ 0 views
Spooky Stuff Mod 1.16.3 adds into the game a new horrifying biome, which was inspired by the upcoming holiday, Halloween. In the spirit of this spooky month, Spooky Stuff introduces a somemwhat twisted biome. Everything reside in this place will be uncanny to the point of making players uncomfortable. Upon further investigation, players will find these corrupted flames and lanterns, which hold a mystery that is yet to be solved. Monsters in this biome will also be more deadly, as they possess poisonous attack and will deal tremendous damage once players are inflicted. Players, however, will be able to find two special masks hidden inside the biome and can only be found through endeavored exploration.
- A Twisted Biome was added into the game.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press “Install.”
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.
Spooky Stuff Mod 1.16.3 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.3