Map types: Puzzle
Author: LookMomNoFeet ❘ 11 hours ago ❘ 55 views
Color Switch is a puzzle map made by LookMomNoFeet. If you are tired of jumping around and falling off again and again in parkour map, or bird-watching motionless buildings in the city maps, time to take a break and join our map where you can improve your thinking while playing with color-switching blocks. The map consists of 18 different levels with 18 different themes, in which the difficulty ranges from easiest to hardest, meaning the challenges and obstacles will get more and more difficult as you travel further. With the colorful decoration and interesting 2D style, the map guaranteed to provide 30 minutes to 1 hour of quality gameplay. The map only supports single-player mode but you can always grab some friends by your side and put up a countdown clock to mimic a competitive environment. Not too hard but not too easy, just enough to grant you fun and relieve stress.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
- Singleplayer only.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Color Switch Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.15.x