Author: zeroneye ❘ 10 hours ago ❘ 26,565 views
Powah Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 is a tech mod that adds Various ways to generate, store and transmit Forge Energy.
- Energy Storage (Energy Cell, Ender Network)
- Ender Network (Ender Cell, Ender, Gate)
- Generators (Furnator, Magmatic Generator, Thermoelectric Generator, Solar panel)
- Other Machines (Discharger, Energy Hopper, Player Transmitter)
- Server Friendly Energy Cables.
- Water logging support.
- And more …
Water logged blocks: Most blocks are water logged now.
Energizing items inside an Energizing Orb.
Some of the Mod machins
Ender cell (GUI): An example of adding capacity to a selected channel by shift-clicking an Energy Cell to the Ender Cell GUI.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Powah Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.1
For Minecraft 1.16.3