Map types: PvE
Author: armor_harmer, mr_miner26 ❘ 6 hours ago ❘ 67 views
Tactical-PvM is a PvE map which was created by armor_harmer and mr_miner26. In this Player vs Mob Minecraft map, there is really not that much to it, you fight waves of enemies that come at you. Essentially, the only skill tested would be whether you are good enough to defeat the OMEGA ZOMBIE? This is a very sturdy and difficult final boss that demands skills exceeding that demanded fro the creeps by manifolds. Don’t run any commands in the chat, the game SHOULD do what it’s supposed to!
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Tactical-PvM Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.15.x