Map types: Parkour
Author: TheblueMan003 ❘ 1 min ago ❘ 0 views
Ghost Run is a parkour map that was created by TheblueMan003. You want to play parkour maps with your friends but you don’t have any friends? Don’t worry I’ve got a map for you! In this map, I recorded myself playing to create a ghost that can play the map with you. This brings a whole new perspective to ‘multiplayer’ that makes the map different from others of the same genre. Sometimes, the ghost pasts obstacles very easily and if it is your few first times playing, you may find it difficult to catch up. There are six levels with two difficulties each.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Ghost Run Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.x