Author: KDesp ❘ 1 hour ago ❘ 87,430 views
KDesp’s Resource Pack 1.15.2/1.14.4 for Minecraft is a Pack with custom 3D models created from a highly-detailed texture. KDesp’s idea is to completely adapt the 3D aspect while still maintain the Pack vanilla art style but instead making it a lot more aesthetic and unique. It’s a straightforward and easy to use interface. The sky also got tweaked to be more fitting onto the whole thing and was personally created by the author.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
KDesp’s Resource Pack 1.15.2/1.14.4 Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.15.2/1.14.4