Map types: Parkour
Author: AmirKaká, MsRoohy ❘ 33 mins ago ❘ 9 views
Parkour Islands is a parkour map that was created by MsRoohy and AmirKaká. One of the biggest Minecraft parkour maps ever created, so there is no way you will run out of space and explorable locations. This map contains 100+ levels of Minecraft parkour with various challenges, tasks, and lots of fun. The map pool is significant so you can hardly ever get bored. You can play this map with your friends or play it in singleplayer mode. Within the map, there are some hidden diamonds that you can collect to unlock extra levels.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Parkour Islands Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.x