OpenBlocks Elevator Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 is a simple port of the elevator from OpenBlocks to Minecraft 1.8.9+. In Creative its located on the Elevator Mod Tab. It can have blocks between them, you can also have multiple on the same X and Z.
This block is used to transport players vertically via teleportation. Two Elevators must be placed in the same x and z coordinates to function properly. In most cases, there is a maximum of 4 solid blocks that can be in between the elevators, and 20 blocks total that can be in between the elevators to work properly. These values may be changed in each modpack; they can be altered in the OpenBlocks configuration file.
When a player sneaks on an Elevator block they will be teleported to the Elevator below it, and jumping on an Elevator block will teleport them to the Elevator above it. Elevators can be dyed by using a dye on them. Dyeing elevators will force them to only work if the elevator above/below it is the same color.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
OpenBlocks Elevator Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.13.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.1
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.1
For Minecraft 1.16.2
For Minecraft 1.16.3
For Minecraft 1.16.4