Author: Pugzfordayz132 ❘ 1 hour ago ❘ 42 views
Omni Mod 1.16.4 adds into the game a multitude of decorative blocks, which varies from carpets, wools to bricks. Players can now freely choose from this set of amazing looking blocks and decorate their base for the upcoming Christmas, or revamp the nearby villages. The textures on these blocks are all so creative and detailed, thus making the blocks stand out and alluring to anyone who is a builder at heart. Don’t be afraid and turn your base upside down, make all your best adjustments to create a cozy base, where you can chill with your pals after a hard day at the mine field. Furthermore, the opportunities these new decorative blocks offer are limitless, players can go as crazy as they want.
- A Multitute of Decorative Blocks was added into the game.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Omni Mod 1.16.4 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.4