Map types: CTM
Author: SirFancyCake ❘ 2 hours ago ❘ 17 views
Terminal Cliffs is a CTM map that was created by SirFancyCake. This is heavily inspired by Vechs’ original Super Hostile series! Most of the dungeons are pretty short but offer a lot of variety and each one will challenge you in a different way. This a Complete The Monument map featuring: 19 Objectives, spooky custom mobs, amazing custom loot, a dude named Kevin, and deep lore™. The most impressive thing about this map is not its variety, but rather, its exquisite design. Everything looks magnificent, with fine attention to detail.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Terminal Cliffs Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.x