Map types: Parkour
Author: TheblueMan003 ❘ 3 hours ago ❘ 9 views
Blockception Parkour 3 is a parkour map that was created by TheblueMan003. Blockception is back and even bigger, but this time with three giga blocks and an Online Leaderboard! Jump across a map made inside a giant Diamond Ore, giant Fletching Table, and a giant Structure Block made out of Blocks which are also made out of the block. This map has an online leaderboard where you can submit your time and compare it to the rest of the community. You’ll be given a link in the chat once you completed the map.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Blockception Parkour 3 Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.x