Map types: Parkour
Author: Ghostking1 ❘ 1 hour ago ❘ 7 views
Everything Parkour is a parkour map that was created by Ghostking1. Jump, leap, spring, sprint, and bounce your way across every Minecraft block. This map has 784 jumps and that means that Minecraft has 784 different blocks for you to build with. This map contains every block in the game, including blocks you wouldn’t think of like coral fans, weeping vines, and activated redstone dust. There are no really difficult parkour expert jumps, and it is pretty accessible to all. There are five checkpoints (one is optional).
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Everything Parkour Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.x