Author: shedaniel ❘ 1 hour ago ❘ 50 views
Improved Stations Mod 1.16.4 implements into the game a plethora of new workbench, which are more detailed and aesthetically pleasing. Veterans of Minecraft have been longing for an improvement for their workbenches, however, Mojang has been turning a blind eye into this issue. A talented author realized such desire among the players and set out to create a set of improved benches from furnaces to original crafting tables. Players will be satisfied with how the new stations are executed. Visually, they show the process of the conflation of an item, therefore making the game seems a lot more immersive.
- Workshop Benches are all improved visually.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Improved Stations Mod 1.16.4 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.4