World Pre Generator Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 can pre-generate the Minecraft dimensions per command.
This mod is only needed on the server-side, but can also be used on the client-side.
The pre-generation tasks are executed one after the other.
The pre generations is continued after restarts.
- /pregen list
Lists all running pre generation tasks.
- /pregen start <center-x> <center-z> <radius> <dimension>
Creates a pre generation task with the specified center-pos, radius and dimension.
The center-pos is the position of a chunk.
To generate for example a 2000×2000 Blocks Area with the center in the middle of a the overworld the command is:
pregen start 0 0 125 minecraft:overworld
- /pregen cancel <dimension>
Cancels the pre generation task of the dimension.
- /pregen clear
Cancels all pre generation tasks.
- /pregen sendFeedback (Since 1.1.0 or MC 1.16.3)
Shows, if the progression feedback is enabled or disabled.
- /pregen sendFeedback <isFeedbackEnabled> (Since 1.1.0 or MC 1.16.3)
Enables or disables progression feedback depending on isFeedbackEnabled. Generation start and finish feedback are not affected of that.
The progress state computed is in chunks.
You get the following information in the generation messages: “A B/C (D%) E chunks/s
- Dimension (A)
- Chunk generated (B)
- Total chunks to generate (C)
- Percentage of chunks for which generation is finished (D)
- Rate of Chunks per second generated between this and the last message (E)
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
World Pre Generator Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.4