Author: Eng1N33R ❘ 32 mins ago ❘ 32 views
Mob Ropes Mod 1.16.4 implements into Minecraft a mechanism, in which you can easily capture a mob by right-clicking it. For long, players have been asking for a tantamount item from the developer. However, the idea of such item proves detrimental for the game as it makes the game easier. Nevertheless, to the average players, it’s nothing more than a means of transporting mobs around the overworld without having to pull them through half the earth. It’s definitely one of the best utility Mods out there and deserves more praise for its virtues.
- A New Mechanism that allows players to capture a Mob is added.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press “Install.”
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.
Mob Ropes Mod 1.16.4 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.4