Author: Seth0067, EnderLanky ❘ 2 hours ago ❘ 29,274 views
To the Bat Poles Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 creates a one-way ride out of everyday iron bars. It allows Vanilla Iron Bars to be used as vertical player transport solutions. With this mod installed, single columns of Iron Bars will function as slidable poles, similar to fireman’s poles. The player can begin sliding on the pole by jumping onto the side, and they can dismount using the dismount control key. When sliding down, the player will spin around the pole.
How to use:
- Simply stack iron bars one-on-top-of-another to create a pole length of your choosing. Make sure the top of your pole is easily reached, jump at the pole and (provided you don’t miss) off you go.
- Created for firehouse builds and Batcaves in mind, your poles are an invaluable design tool to facilitate one-way dungeon travel. For the “immersion” sticklers among you, this mod has provided a cfg option to allow a slow climb back up if that’s more your thing.
ForgeEndertech (For Minecraft 1.12.2+)
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and ForgeEndertech.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
To the Bat Poles Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.1/1.12
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.1
For Minecraft 1.16.2
For Minecraft 1.16.3
For Minecraft 1.16.4